What could you bring to HealthShare NSW?
We are looking for a motivated individual who will provide a high standard of cleanliness, patient care and patient flow to support the effective and efficient functioning of the health service. Make a difference by doing what you love. HealthShare NSW is looking for someone who can bring a positive contribution to the workplace, an individual who is a team player and can provide excellent customer service. Above all, we are seeking people who take pride in their work.
Does this sound like you?
About the opportunity
This service contributes to the total health care needs and expectations of patients of the NSW Health system and must be provided in accordance with the standards and requirements for the safe and efficient provision of patient support services. Click here to find out more.
This is a Full Time Permanent position graded as a Wardsperson Year 1 to 2, with an annual salary of $52,728.01 to $53,121.44 per annum (Excl. 10% superannuation). Location: Tamworth Hospital.
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport.
Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training.
Work in a growing organisation to genuinely better the lives of patients across the state
Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
Supporting your local communities
Professional growth and accelerated career progression
HealthShare NSW provides a range of services to assist Local Health Districts and other Health Agencies. Our people perform important roles which free up health professionals to focus on what they do best! For more information regarding working for HealthShare NSW and the benefits we offer, click here.
How to apply
During the application process, you will be required to attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions. You must ensure your answers make reference to all of the Essential Requirements listed in the Position Description prior to submitting your application.
All permanent, temporary and casual staff are eligible to apply. Only candidates with current Australian work rights (Australian citizens and permanent residents) will be considered.
This is a NSW Health Category A position, which requires immunisation against the following:
Measles / Mumps / Rubella
Screening for Tuberculosis
When do I need to have my first vaccination dose?
- If you live in one of the?Areas of concern? you are required to have your first vaccination dose by 19 September 2021 if you are an authorised worker and leave your LGA of concern to attend work.
- For Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACF) and Multi-Purpose Sites (MPS) you will need to have your first vaccination dose by?16 September 2021.
- All other health workers will need to have their first vaccination dose by?30 September 2021 and second dose by 30 November 2021.
If you have not yet received your COVID-19 vaccination, you need to book now:
- NSW Health vaccination clinics and participating general practices and pharmacies across the state are open for COVID-19 vaccination bookings.
- You can also book by visiting the Australian Government eligibility checker.
If you have a Medical Reason you cannot be vaccinated:
- a?COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Contraindication?form must be completed by a GP?or?Medical Practitioner.
- An exemption to the Public Health Order requirements will only be considered if you are unable, due to a medical contraindication, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. You will only be granted an exemption if you have medical contraindications to the available COVID-19 vaccines.
You are required by the Public Health Order to provide evidence of your vaccination status prior to commencing employment with HealthShare NSW
If you have any current evidence of vaccination against these, upload them with your application. Your current vaccination status will not impact your application. If you are the preferred candidate, you will be responsible for covering the costs of any remaining vaccination requirements. For more information read the NSW Health OASV Policy.
If you are the preferred candidate, you will also need to complete a Pre-Employment Health Assessment, with costs covered by HealthShare NSW.
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Sandra Ruse via email at Sandra.Ruse@health.nsw.gov.au.
HealthShare NSW are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you require any assistance with your application or have any questions about this position, please follow the links below.
Learn more about our Aboriginal Workforce team here
Email our Access and Inclusion Team about how to apply with particular needs and accessing workplace adjustments at HSNSW-AccessAndInclusion@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: Midnight, Sunday, 3 October 2021