- Are you interested in sharing your talents by teaching the next generation!
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Located at Tamworth
TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current industry experience and knowledge in Electrical, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration to join our team of teachers on a permanent full time basis at Tamworth Campus.
You will love this position if you; share a passion in Electrical, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, want to work as a part of a collaborative and dynamic teaching team and are committed to building the skills of students, and have a demonstrated commitment to or previous experience in delivering training in an adult learning environment.
The role of the TAFE teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes.
If you have…
- Certificate III in Electrical, or equivalent
- Certificate III in Air-Conditioning, or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the Electrical and/or Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Industry
- NSW Electrical Qualified Supervisors Certificate or equivalent
- Electrical Certificate of Proficiency from Training Services NSW or equivalent
- NSW Refrigeration and Airconditioning Qualified Supervisors Certificate or equivalent
- Current Licence with the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC)
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment TAE40116, or equivalent
Applications close Sunday 24th October 2021 at 11.59pm
Job Enquiries please contact Stuart Bailey Head Teacher on 6768 2310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
For your application to be considered, you should click on the ‘apply online’ button where you will be redirected to I work for NSW site.
- Attach an updated resume – PDF format
- Upload copy of qualifications – PDF format
- Provide details of two (2) references
- Provide a written response to the two (2) target questions
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance.
For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job – if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact email@example.com
Key Application Responses
Responses to the following questions will be required as part of the application process. Please prepare your responses in a word document and copy and paste as required. Please limit your responses to a max 300 words per response.
- In the current environment, TAFE teachers must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Please provide examples, of how you have contributed to a team, what can bring to this role and how it will improve the team’s performance.
- TAFE NSW values diversity and our students come from many different cultural backgrounds and various ages and socio-economic groups. Please outline an example of a strategy that you have previously utilised that has encouraged active participation and supported inclusiveness.