Specialised Banking Manager (Regional & Agri)
Job no: 777475
Business unit: Business and Private
Position location: 288 Peel St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust – NSW Regional
- Utilise your transactional business banking expertise in this diverse role
- Rewarding opportunity to put the customer at the heart of all you do
- Supporting our customers in Tamworth, Armidale, Moree, Narrabri & surrounds
- Do you live in the region and looking for your next opportunity? Read on!
NAB, more than money
When a business owner is looking to take that next step and bring an idea to life, NAB are there: – to make ideas ‘more’. As a Business Expert, with industry expertise, we’re hoping you’re just as excited as our customers are about what’s ahead. We’re proud of being the largest business lender in Australia, by using scale, experience and expertise to understand how to bring an idea to life through new insights, industry specialisation and partnerships that make a difference. With over 6000 Business Experts and 160+ years in helping businesses through every cycle, we have some heavy hitting resources to support our customers ideas and needs.
A career that gives you more
We currently have a great opportunity for a passionate and experienced Specialised Banking Manager to join our team located in Tamworth & surrounds. As our new Specialised Banking Manager, you will work with our bankers and customers in the NAB Partners, Growth Segments and/or small Business and Connected Segments to attract and retain customers by identifying a customer’s needs for our Transactional Business solution and selecting the appropriate NAB channel/s to fulfil those needs. You will engage with customers to deliver the best NAB solutions to meet their needs. You will provide valued support to help improve cash-flow, business efficiency and navigate an increasingly complex, digitised and integrated business environment.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Deliver a great customer experience and grow customer advocacy
- Identify complex client solutions across a diverse range of Transaction Banking products to ensure we meet client’s specific needs
- Lifting Business Banker knowledge and capability through coaching and influencing
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures and escalate events, issues and breaches as they are identified.
What you will bring to the role:
As our new Specialised Banking Manager, you are an experienced Business Banking Manager / Agribusiness Banking Manager with a proactive and passionate banker with a customer centric mindset whose stakeholder management skills are second to none. You are experienced in building and maintaining relationships with Business customers, engaging with stakeholders and work with complexity whilst balancing conflicting priorities will ensure your success. You have deep insights and experience in understanding the pain points and challenges business owners face and how your support can improve your customers business.
In addition to this, they will have the following:
- Previous experience within Transactional/Business Bank
- Strong business acumen
- Strong learning aptitude
- Relevant tertiary qualification
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert and may result in the advertisement closing early, so get your application in!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time