Small Business Banker – North West NSW
Job no: 772707
Business unit: Business and Private
Position location: NSW, Tamworth, 288 Peel St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust – NSW Regional
- Help deepen relationships and achieve stronger customer advocacy
- Build upon your lending skills within a highly supportive and engaging team environment
- Put the customer at the heart of all you do
- Multiple roles available across various locations – Armidale, Inverell, Tamworth & Moree
Your new role awaits
Working within the Small Business North West NSW team, the Small Business Banker role supports a diverse range of customers and businesses by identifying and fulfilling their needs for our Small Business Banking product range, via personal and meaningful phone-based and face to face conversations. The role offers opportunity for personal brand growth and development through engagement with key local stakeholders, businesses, and the community. We are looking for a person dedicated to customer service and building relationships, ensuring the customer is at the centre of all we do, while being the face of NAB in our community.
Day to day you will:
- Manage high-value lending and product requests for Small Business customers
- Understand customer business needs to provide holistic banking solutions to grow revenue and drive NPS
- Increase the portion of My Bank customers within the portfolio with the number of interactions and referrals
- Take responsibility for managing customer complaints and escalations until resolution is reached
- Build networks and customer connections through your external and internal branding and activities
- Drive customer portfolio risk and compliance
In this Small Business Banker role, you’ve started to build your career on having a strong understanding of what working life is like within a centre of excellence with a many-many model and thrive on the fast pace, and challenges that come with primarily phone based, team oriented portfolio ownership. Working from a deep understanding of operational excellence principles, you relish the opportunity to build stakeholder relationships via seamless end to end delivery whilst scaffolded by system governance and a commitment to integrity of data.
We recognise this opportunity is likely to be part of a larger journey within your small business banking career at NAB, and we’re happy to say that we will support your ambitions with strong leadership and coaching and the opportunity to build meaningful connections within the broader BD&SB team. Our goal is to be a successful, high performing and motivated team and your impact on the team environment will be a critical part of our success.
The team in Small Business is part of Business Direct and Small Business (BD&SB) and provides support to customers with new customer enquiries. In Small Business, we have a many-many relationship model where teams cover a breadth of businesses with turnover from $500k – $5M and support regional and agricultural customers, as well as a model built to deepen relationships with our high net worth small business customers.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
As there are multiple roles available, please ensure to state your location preference on your application form.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time