Senior Relationship Focused role
We are proud to support our regional business communities
See yourself in our team:
Our Regional and Agribusiness banking team (RAB) are passionately committed to supporting businesses across Australia and helping to build and enhance the financial well-being of our regional communities. With over 70 centres across the country, our team provides a comprehensive range of services to our diverse range of business customers throughout Regional Australia. We pride ourselves on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and supporting the success of regional communities.
Do Work That Matters
We are in the business of building relationships! As a Relationship Executive, your role will focus on partnering with our regional banking clients to provide meaningful solutions to support their business needs and help them understand new opportunities. To help you achieve success, you will have the support of our highly skilled analyst teams and a comprehensive range of innovative products and solutions, as well as market leading technologies at your fingertips.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an exciting environment and shares our passion for innovation and continuously improving what we do and how do it.
More specifically, you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service; identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- Consult closely with clients to gain an in depth understanding of their individual needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- Using your market intelligence, drive strategy and deal execution with a focus on origination, structuring and negotiation of financial solutions
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio, working collaboratively with the Analyst teams to support high quality credit submissions
We want to hear from you if you have:
- experience successfully building and leading successful customer portfolios with a track record of business origination;
- Strong commercial acumen and the goal to further develop your financial skills
- A real passion for relationship management and a desire to embed yourself within the regional community
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance would be highly regarded.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 21/09/2021