A great opportunity for a Psychologist to join our team in Tamworth!
- Turn disability into ability to enable children and adults to participate fully in life
- Work flexibility with clients across Tamworth
- We use technology to connect our Psych & Behaviour Support team across geographies
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with determination and grit who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
You will support children and adults across Tamworth to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour. You will provide assessment, individual psychological therapy and behaviour support in line with the person’s NDIS plan.
It’s worth knowing who we are looking for
We’d love to talk to passionate psychologists who have a degree qualification in Psychology recognised by the national professional association and have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated reliability and professionalism
- Experience with intellectual and psychosocial disability and the capacity to adapt evidence based treatments to suit individual needs of the person
- Current driver’s licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
- Experience conducting a functional assessment of behaviour and developing individualised plans to provide guidance to families and service providers is highly desirable
We support people to live their best life. That includes you! You might be interested in:
- Salary packaging, meal & entertainment cards
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated leases & pool cars available
- Accrued days off
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
Are you ready to be there for when it counts?
Be the change, apply today!
Call Tiffany Walsh on 0421 714 145 to discuss the role in more detail.
The Benevolent Society is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.