Our Therapeutic Services team is seeking a passionate and flexible Provisional Psychologist and or Social Worker with Behavior Support knowledge and or experience for our growing practice. You need to have recognised qualifications and experience as a Psychologist or Social Worker and have a current or willing to obtain registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) or the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW). We are also happy to consider Provisional Psychologists registered with AHPRA.
We are a unique practice who strives on truly meeting client needs. We engage with clients from early childhood to late adulthood and are committed to best practice and great clinical outcomes. We work closely with Foster Care services, clients funded under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and are registered NDIS and Medicare providers. We are seeking someone who can provide therapeutic supports such as counselling and therapy, complete individual assessments and provide behaviour support to people across all ages and their carers.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology and current registration or eligibility for registration with the Psychology Board of Australia to practice as a psychologist.
- A current NSW Working with Children’s check (or willingness to obtain prior to commencement).
- Has an NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Current Police check (or the willingness to obtain prior to commencement)
- Experience in providing Positive Behaviour Support.
- Experience in working closely with individuals, families, carers, guardians and other significant people to build capacity and a quality of life that reflects and enhances an individual’s choice and control.
- Demonstrated experience and or knowledge in working effectively with people across all age groups with a range of psychological and behavioral support needs.
- Demonstrated experience and or knowledge in conducting a range of assessments utilising a broad range of frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for individuals, families, carers, guardians and others and work as part of a team.
- A resourceful and motivated personality who can thrive in a busy and creative environments.
The Benefits of Working for Challenge
You will have access to:
- Competitive pay rates based on qualifications and or experience.
- Salary Package up to $15,900 tax free pay per fringe benefit year. Increase your take home pay!
– Use up to $15,900 of your pre-tax income for expenses you are already paying – e.g. Rent or Mortgage payments, Credit Card and Personal loan payments
– Entertainment Benefits are capped at $2,650 per year and include meals and drinks consumed in a restaurant, taxi fares and holiday accommodation.
- Access to a company vehicle.
- Ongoing monthly supervision
- Professional development opportunities of minimum $2000 per year plus 4 paid work days while attending professional development.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave – purchase up to 4 weeks of EXTRA annual leave
- Full time administration support
- Friendly and passionate group of clinicians who work together and support each other.
- Free Flu Vaccination
- Paid day off on your birthday!
- Job satisfaction – helping to make a difference in people’s lives.
How to apply
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Kylie Boyraz on 0408 620 881.
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the essential selection criteria as part of your application.
To apply and view the Position Description please click on the ‘apply now’ button below or visit our website: www.challengecommunity.org.au
Challenge Community Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
Closing Date : 27th June 2021