Presbyterian Ladies' College Armidale
This Permanent Term Time only role will suit someone with exemplary customer-service skills looking for a diverse and rewarding career in education. The successful applicant will join the administration team and be the first point of contact for the Senior School.
- Customer service as the first point of contact for students, parents and visitors to the Senior School
- Responding to phone calls, emails and queries from students, parents and the Community
- Maintaining daily absenteeism of students and data-entry using the CMS College Management System
- Monitoring student movement throughout the school day, especially for appointments and co-curricular activities
- Arranging student cards (photo ID, travel concession, College issued)
- Co-ordinating and setting up parent/teacher interviews
- Supporting Academic staff in general administration tasks
- Working closely with the Senior School Administrative Assistant to undertake any support or administrative duties required.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain positive professional relationships with students, parents, staff and the wider community
- Experience working in schools or customer service roles desirable
- Extensive knowledge of the Google Office and Microsoft Office Suites essential
- Experience in data entry and/or CMS management required
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise, organise and complete tasks within set and competing timeframes
- Ability to work as part of a team, often unsupervised to meet strict deadlines and commitments with a high-level attention to detail
- Able to undertake work outside normal office hours as required, assisting with College functions and events.