Centacare NENW is currently seeking a full time clinical leader to provide leadership and clinical supervision to our headspace clinical team
Who We Are
Centacare NENW is a leading provider of social and community services across the New England North West area and the Social Services Agency of the Catholic Diocese of Armidale .
The benefits of working for Centacare NENW
As an employee of Centacare NENW you will have the opportunity to work alongside a committed and professional team within a dynamic and supportive culture, other benefits offered include:
- A vibrant, energetic and supportive team environment that strives to be professional, fun and family friendly
- Diverse client load with support to increase areas of professional expertise
- Flexible working arrangements including 2 weeks of ADO’s [Allocated Day Off]
- Individual and peer supervision to support your professional practice
- Generous Professional Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program.
In addition to the above, this position currently offers:
- Relocation Assistance upon providing 3 quotes
- $5,000 Rental Assistance in your first year
Tax-free Salary Packaging Benefits
In addition to your remuneration, you have the option to enjoy generous tax- free salary packaging benefits which includes;
- General Living Expenses up to $15,900
- Entertainment Benefits up to $2,650
- Car Leasing through Novated Leasing
The total remuneration of this position is from $119,000 p.a – $146,000 p.a inclusive of Supervision, Professional Development & Superannuation. The exact remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
About The Role
Working as part of our team some key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Coordinating clinical service delivery, in collaboration with the headspace Program Manager, for young people aged 12 to 25 years accessing headspace programs.
- Coordinating and providing Supervision to a multi-disciplined clinical team, providing strong leadership to staff within a recovery framework.
- Providing higher level of clinical intervention as required for young people at risk or with higher complexity and ensuring clients who are inappropriate for headspace services are properly referred to and engaged with an alternate appropriate service.
- Providing recovery-orientated counselling and psychology services as part of Centacare New England North West’s vision to improve the mental and social wellbeing of young people, including administering specialist assessments, formulating individualised treatment plans drawing on appropriate conceptual and theoretical models, conducting intake and assessment appointments and providing active Case Coordination
- Working autonomously, being responsible for meeting KPIs and adhering to Centacare NENW’s policies and procedures.
- Provide support to Executive Manager, headspace Program Manager and headspace program staff as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
About Our Perfect Candidate
We want to work with people who like to make a difference in a community, are happy to introduce their new skills and ways of thinking as well as have fun in a friendly and professional environment.
- Four-year degree in Psychology or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent, current registration with the relevant Registration Board and be an AHPRA registered Supervisor.
- The ability to work independently as a practitioner delivering both individual and group counselling.
- Experience managing and supervising a clinical team including well-developed consultation skills to support work within the headspace and Centacare NENW teams.
- The ability to maintain clinical service delivery standards and manage risk across a range of services.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership within Community Services field.
- Current NSW drivers license and the ability to drive and travel as required.
Centacare NENW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Persons and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Would you like to find out more or apply
To apply for this position please click on the below apply link.
Only applicants that submit the following will be considered:
- A covering letter
- A statement of claim addressing how you meet the above Essential Criteria and
- Your resume
For more information or role related queries please contact Cooper Faint on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 4pm, Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Centacare NENW is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and demonstrates a zero tolerance to abuse.