Catholic Schools Office Armidale
Temporary Classroom Teacher – part-time or full-time will be considered.
The commencement date for this position will be negotiated with the successful applicant, concluding on 17 December 2021.
The Catholic School is more than an educational institution. It is a key part of the Catholic Church – an essential element in the Church’s mission. The Teacher assists the Principal, to demonstrate strong support for the vision and ministry of the Catholic school.
Teachers are supported in their role to be able to provide quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment where everyone is valued. This position is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the school.
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and current NESA registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pedagogy associated with K-6 teaching in a contemporary, collaborative learning space.
- Demonstrated skills in information and communication technologies.
- Demonstrated teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student.
- Demonstrated high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management.
- Meet the criteria and be willing to teach Religious Education in the Diocese of Armidale in accordance with Framework for the Accreditation of Staff in Catholic Schools.
Please refer to the attached information package for more information and a link to the online application form.
For questions regarding the professional nature of this position, please contact Darryl Martin, Principal on (02) 6785 1757 or email email@example.com