Catholic Schools Office Armidale
The commencement date for this temporary full-time position will be 12 July 2021 or as negotiated with the successful applicant and conclude on 17 December 2021.
The Catholic School is more than an educational institution. It is a key part of the Catholic Church – an essential element in the Church’s mission. The Teacher assists the Principal, to demonstrate strong support for the vision and ministry of the Catholic school.
Teachers are supported in their role to be able to provide quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment where everyone is valued. This position is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the school.
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and current NESA registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pedagogy associated with K-6 teaching in a contemporary, collaborative learning space.
- Demonstrated skills in information and communication technologies.
- Demonstrated teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student.
- Demonstrated high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management.
- Meet the criteria and be willing to teach Religious Education in the Diocese of Armidale in accordance with Framework for the Accreditation of Staff in Catholic Schools.
Refer to the attached information package for more information and a link to the online application form.
For questions regarding the professional nature of this position, please contact Dr Jake Madden, Principal on 02 6779 1661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org