Orange City Council
About Orange City Council
Orange City Council is committed to making a positive contribution to both our region and our local community. With around 500 employees, we take pride in being both for and part of the Orange community. Our aim – to make Orange a better place to live today and tomorrow.
Council is currently seeking a Labourer to join its Concrete and Drainage crew.
In this position you will be responsible for general labouring duties in Council’s Works Area including:
- Construction and maintenance of all Council’s concrete infrastructures (including forming, pouring and finishing) such as footpaths, kerb and gutters, and drainage infrastructure
- Undertake truck driving and operation of other plant as required
To be successful in these positions you will need to have:
- A current NSW C Class Drivers Licence (as a minimum)
- A General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Experience in a similar general concreting role
To apply, please click Apply. A cover letter is not required, however, there are screening questions that must be answered to apply for the position. You can also save and return to your job application at any time prior to the closing date.
If you have any queries relating to this role, please contact Stephen Smith on (02) 6393 8331.