For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Warehouse Operator – Dubbo
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Warehouse Supervisor, the primary responsibility of the position is to ensure the day to day operations within the Parts Department of the branch are efficient and effective. The role requires understanding customer’s requirements and needs acting in a timely manner to fulfil requirements.
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our Dubbo Branch on a full-time contract. The successful applicant will perform a range of general warehouse duties including managing stock and customer needs. The position works on a three-cycle rotational roster inclusive of a paid Call Out roster.
- Picking and packing
- Matching parts numbers to paper work
- Accuracy packing large orders of small parts
Skills & Experience
- Forklift licence and manual drivers licence
- Previous experience in high volume small parts distribution
- Basic computer skills and strong attention to detail
- Customer service as you will be delivering orders to our customers
- Commitment to the importance of maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work on your feet for the shift
- Competitive base hourly rate
- 15% shift allowance
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.