Dash Construction Recruitment
- Owner Operator 8/6 Roster FIFO
- Quarterly Bonus
- Private Health Care Available
An enthusiastic and safety-conscious Mine Surveyor with experience in underground hard rock operations. In this role you will implement technical services design work into the underground mine by providing accurate, reliable and timely spatial information in order to meet operational requirements.
Reporting to the Senior Underground Surveyor, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the mine by establishing and maintaining all site survey underground control and providing direction and grade control for underground mining equipment.
Other key deliverables of this role include:
- Survey pick-ups and volume computations of all underground headings and stope voids
- Compiling and updating survey memos and mine plans as required
- Developing emergency plans compliant with all mining regulations
- Preparation of monthly volume reconciliations
- Maintaining and completing requisite checks on survey equipment
To succeed in this role, you will have strong work ethics, a ‘can do’ attitude and a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making. Through excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will succeed at working well within a very collaborative team onsite and will contribute to team outcomes and support to team members.
In addition to the above keys skills you will also have:
- A degree in Surveying or an equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in underground mine surveying
- Experience using Leica Survey equipment, Surpac and Optech CMS is highly desirable
- Authorised Grade 2 or 1 Mine Surveyor Certificate
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Manual Driver’s License
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply or send your resume directly to email@example.com
You must want to relocate from the East Coast to Perth for this role.