- Available Immediately
- Attractive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
Brightside Recruitment is currently working with an established not for profit organisation who provides disability support to adults, children and their families.
We are currently working on 2 roles for our client. The Therapeutic Specialist is a key role within the program and you will provide clinical support and advice to your team on a daily basis. You will be working in a dedicated team who will utilise your knowledge and skills to get the best possible outcomes for clients. You will also be required to;
- Maintaining compliance and audit status within Therapeutic Specialist Team.
- Undertake or arrange an assessment and score of children and young people with a disability.
- Lead ‘Reflective Practice’ processes for Care Teams
- Design, implement, evaluate and review evidence-based behaviour support interventions
- Lead the implementation of their Therapeutic Practice Framework.
- Ensure their approach is consistent with the Therapeutic Practice Framework
- Educate and support the Care Team staff in the implementation of Behaviour Support Plans.
- Provide clinical advice, training, peer supervision, mentoring and debriefing to staff as required
In order to be considered for this role you will require;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a relevant Behavioural Science
- Current registration with the professional body
- Clear Working with Children Check and National Criminal Record Check
- Current and up-to-date Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children and Young Person (Care and Protection) Act 1998
- Knowledge and understanding of the NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care
- Demonstrated ability to undertake child-focused behavioural assessments
- Capacity to work effectively both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in report writing and demonstrated an ability to develop, organise and maintain records in a professional
and timely manner