Lawrence & Hanson
- Join Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler
- Ongoing career development and training
- Attractive employee benefits – permanent, full time opportunity
Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler. Our heritage is strong. Since 1886 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of over 150 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions. We are part of Sonepar, the global leaders in electrical wholesaling.
About the role
- Stock handling of inward and dispatch of goods
- Processing sales transactions, along with quality customer service support
- Stock control
- Customer deliveries in the company vehicle
- General store work and housekeeping (including OH&S)
How can I tell if this is for me?
- A customer service and warehouse focus
- experience in similar positions
- You will be organised, with a can-do attitude
- the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Drivers Licence
- Product knowledge and experience in the electrical, industrial or safety markets is desirable, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- A bright future – our five-year plan focuses on people, growth and innovation
- Career and development – we invest in our people because we know they make the difference
- A culture of success and fun – we work hard and succeed together as a high performing team
- Financial incentives – we offer an attractive profit share scheme in each branch
- Local meets global – we are part of Sonepar, the global leaders in electrical wholesaling
How to apply
If your experience reflects the criteria outlined above, apply now. We know it might seem daunting, but give the video cover letter a go (on the next page) and tell us why you’d be great at a Storeperson/Sales role.
Lawrence & Hanson is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace environment; we encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, genders and communities including our First Nations People.