APG & Co.
- 50% discounts on ALL APG brands
- Lead and inspire a high performing team
- Generous clothing allowances and incentives
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to lead our team at Sportscraft FS Dubbo Store.
Born in 1914, Sportscraft is one of Australia’s first original lifestyle brands with a heritage it back it. A brand full of life, wardrobe essentials and relaxed staples you can basically do anything in! We are relevant, modern and on-trend, but we do it our way – we are made for life.
We believe being confident and knowledgeable about our quality and fit is the key to success. We are authentic and down-to earth. We march to our own beat and continuously bring Sportscraft to life.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position is responsible for maximising store performance through the key areas of team management, sales, visual merchandising, and expense control whilst focusing on delivering a premium customer experience.
- At least 2 years’ retail management experience in a high end or premium retail environment
- Demonstrated experience in driving store performance and the achievement of sales targets and KPIs
- Proven ability and passion to lead, coach and motivate team members in a fast-paced retail environment
- Results driven with strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise tasks and expectations
- An obvious love for fashion and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Flexible and innovative approach in reacting positively to changing work demands
Where do I sign?
We are offering the opportunity to have close mentoring and collaboration under the direction of the highly passionate and skilled State and Regional Managers as well as:
- A competitive salary with bonus and incentive programs
- Generous seasonal clothing allowance and discount on Brand Products
- Passionate teams and a high performing culture
- The autonomy to take ownership and responsibility to the next level
- A range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
Be a part of our next generation and join the fabric of Sportscraft TODAY!