Henderson Recruitment Pty Ltd ta Henderson Healthcare
- VERY ATTRACTIVE HOURLY RATE ++
- ASAP START
- 12 MONTH CONTRACTS – VIEW TO EXTEND
HENDERSON ARE HIRING MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKERS AND PSYCHOLOGISTS FOR OPEN ARMS IN CANBERRA, ACT!
Help make a difference for Australia’s Veterans and their families.
- Be paid a competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- 12 month initial contract with the possibility of extension
- Full time hours – Monday – Friday
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Outreach Program Coordinator will contribute to the continuous service accessibility for Open Arms clients! Some of the duties of the role include:
- Coordination and participation in the selection, orientation and resourcing of suitably qualified and experienced outreach counsellors in line with Open Arms policy!
- Facilitation of the delivery of high quality clinical outreach services for eligible Open Arms clients in rural and outer metropolitan areas in conjunction with other Open Arms staff
- Ensuring referrals are appropriate, timely, and accompanied by relevant written client and administrative documentation
- Applying quality assurance procedures to ensure all aspects of outreach counsellors’ clinical practice, reporting and invoicing meet contractual requirements
- Providing information, debriefing and support, but not clinical supervision, to contracted service providers as appropriate + MUCH MORE!
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
- Must have an Australian Citizenship
Please call Courtney on (08) 6154 6919 to discuss this role in more detail or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org