For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR – Dubbo
About the role
Our Dubbo branch currently has an opportunity for an experienced Service Administrator to provide a high level of administrative support to the team.
This role will be the next step in your admin career and will provide exposure to multiple areas including customer service, administration support, timesheet entry and assistance with the closing of work orders. As an administrator you will provide a range of general administration duties and will provide first-class service to internal and external customers
If you are unsure if now is the right time to be moving jobs, the positions will be offered as Full-Time permanent positions working 40 hours per week.
- Train team members on the use of SAP and DBS SAP and DBS super user
- Organising PPE requirements
- Vendor management
- Warranty and WIP management
- Daily timesheet entry
- Work Order opening and invoicing
- Time capture reporting
- General administration duties
- Promote a continuous improvement approach to the conduct of all areas of responsibility
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Exceptional planning and time management experience
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Supportive and “can do” attitude
- Experience in SAP would be highly regarded
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 881015.
Please note that WesTrac Pty Ltd will be closed between 23rd December – 10th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed on our return.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.