Chandler Macleod are a proud supplier of labour solutions to a leading dealer in Mining and Agricultural Machinery.
Our Client currently have a vacancy for a highly skilled and motivated service administrator.
Reporting to the workshop supervisor, the Service Administrator will be responsible for:
- Safety compliance
- Customer service and sales
- Work order management
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison
- Invoice management
To excel in this role, you will have:
- A minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Highly developed attention to detail, time management and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement in the workplace
- Preferably experience with CAT or earthmoving equipment
- Familiar with CAR processes
- Previous experience in a service sales role
- Knowledge and understanding of tooling used by mechanics
Preferably a mechanical trade qualification – not essential
Work hours will be Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new opportunity, don’t hesitate in applying now and one of our consultants will be in touch for a confidential discussion.