Marathon Health AU
Senior Speech Pathologist
75 hours per fortnight
The role on offer
Working in a rapidly growing industry means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take on new challenges and be supported to enjoy the next step in your speech pathology career. Enjoy being integral to developing our speech pathology service and supporting other speech pathologists. Enjoy the flexibility of working with an organisation that supports your professional development whilst providing a variety of care models to clients of all ages and disabilities.
This opportunity would suit a speech pathologist experienced in working in the disability sector and is looking for more challenges. You’ll work alongside other experienced staff and our Allied Health Team Leaders in supporting staff growth and service delivery. Become involved in meaningful work, creating real outcomes as part of a leading regional charity providing care in rural and remote areas.
Who we are looking for
The successful applicant will be a tertiary qualified speech pathologist who is a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia, and has:
- Demonstrated clinical experience in working with children and adults in a range of models of service provision, including experience in working with individuals who have a disability
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and clinical supervision
- Experience or a willingness to learn to support other Speech Pathologists and Speech Pathology students
- A proven commitment to strength based, person centred practice
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Sound computer skills
- Current Drivers Licence with a willingness to travel for work purposes.
Shortlisting and interviewing is underway now. If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply by submitting your current resume and cover letter via SEEK as soon as possible.
If you wish to know more about this role, please contact Kylie Irvin on 0409 030 079.
Job Type: Full-time