At Officeworks we make bigger things happen. Our customers, our team, and our community are our heart and soul. And if our brilliant people have taught us anything, it is that we can do all kinds of incredible things, each and every day.
Fast paced. Innovative. Inspiring. With more than 8000 team members and a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores Australia wide – we’re focused on delivering a wide range, low price and great service. We’re about inspiring new ideas and thinking outside the box. We’re about kicking goals, having a laugh and pushing each other. We are about being rewarded and supported. We’re about teaching a customer something new and supporting the community. We’re about making a difference.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a dynamic and people-focused retail leader to join us as a Coordinator at our Dubbo store.
In your new role, you will coordinate service delivery across the office supplies area of the store. Inspiring, coaching and leading your team to assist customers to achieve their big ideas, you will promote a positive culture within the store focused on safety and teamwork. You will also work collaboratively with the rest of the store leadership team to achieve our shared purpose and team KPIs. Ensuring coverage across our span of hours within a fast-paced store, you will be working a rotating roster including every third or fourth weekend where you will assume responsibility for the running of the entire store.
To succeed in this role, you will bring with you:
- Previous experience in a retail management role where you have led a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Flexible availability across our span of hours
- Previous experience working to KPIs and budgets
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated people leadership and safety management
It’s all in a day’s work when you’re part of the Officeworks community – where you’re not defined by who you are, but what you can do. We celebrate our teams’ uniqueness by offering the below to the Officeworks family:
- An inclusive, diverse, and supportive environment.
- Flexible working arrangements to best support your individual needs.
- A key focus on wellbeing and safety.
- Generous discounts at Officeworks, Bunnings, Kmart, Target and Catch.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to progress your career.
- Industry leading Growing Families policy and access to Circle In portal for Working Families.
At Officeworks, we operate best when our team represents the communities we serve. We proudly commit to providing a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with disabilities.
Officeworks is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Rotating roster
- Performance bonus
- Leadership: 2 years (Required)