Remedy Recruitment is proud to be working with one of Australia’s most respected disability and aged care organisations. The organisation works across multiple regions and states of Australia, including Victoria, NSW, Queensland and ACT, as well as working very closely with a number Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders communities in NSW. They are a values driven organisation striving to make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of all people, particularly those who experience stigma and the risk of marginalisation. Creating impact through a powerful combination of advocacy, innovation in service delivery, and partnership with consumers, communities and other stakeholders. The believe in supporting not only the individual, but the community as a whole to be healthier, self-determining and more autonomous based on the original culture of that community.
We are seeking a Community Registered Nurse to provide ongoing Nursing Assessment, Review and Clinical Care to individuals within the Home Care Program (HCP). and Short Term Restorative, Care (STRC) program. Emphasis is placed on assisting NDIS participants and older Australians to continue living independently in their own homes for as long as possible. The Service model supports a Person Centred, Consumer Directed Care (CDC) approach.
Community Registered Nurse Profile:
- Assessments, development of Individualised Support Plans that underpin a Consumer Directed Care support model and provision of clinical care
- Provide specialist assessments such as Falls, Pressure injuries, Continence, Diabetes and Wounds or refer on as necessary Provision of Medication management, stoma and catheter care
- Provide nursing consultation and professional advice to other Community Care staff and programs on an as needs basis.
- This position reports to the Regional Manager and/or Team Leader
- Liaise with a range of external Health Care Professionals Provide clinical training and education to the support teams as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a community setting
- Current RN Div 1 AHPRA Registration
- This role is Full time but we may consider Part Time
- This position is located in Dubbo, NSW
Covid-19 is challenging all of us, at times like this resilience has never been more crucial and your contribution to the community will be highly valued by this organisation.
APPLY NOW or call to express your interest in this position. Once we have your application it will also allow us to contact you for future interesting opportunities.
If this is not quite the right role for you, give me a call to have a chat about the direction you would like to take your career. At Remedy Recruitment we work closely with you to match your skills and expectations to find the right opportunity. Remedy Recruitment understands that finding meaningful work is different for everyone. Whether you are seeking new beginnings, taking the next step up in your career or simply need support to make a change.
‘The most powerful story in the world is the one you tell yourself’ – Shane Parrish
Janie de Souza
Remedy Recruitment Pty Ltd
P: 0407 276 705