The Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) is a non-for profit (NFP) organisation that has been in operation for 141 years. We currently operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT. To learn more about RFBI, please visit https://rfbi.com.au .
RFBI is an award winning, leading aged care provider delivering best quality aged care services that are making a difference in people’s lives, allowing individuals to age with dignity, in safe caring homes is core to RFBI.
About the role:
RFBI has an exciting opportunity for an experienced aged care Registered Nurse to join and lead our care team in our aged care residence located in Dubbo. This is an incredible position, you will advise and assist the care staff to provide the best care, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for ensuring high quality care is delivered to residents in a key leadership position
- Supervising and assisting other care employees
- Building and fostering partnerships with each resident, respecting and ensuring their dignity, and focusing on their health and wellbeing.
- Working within a supporting team to coordinate and deliver care.
- Providing complex clinical care including but not limited to: wound dressing; administration of medications; condition assessments and referrals.
- Entering reports and observations on the computer program – iCare.
- Evaluating and maintaining care plans to meet changing needs of residents
What we look for:
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 – AHPRA Registered.
- 2+ years previous experience in Aged Care
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of iCare (desirable)
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
- Knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and ACFI will be highly regarded
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic and empathetic approach
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination
Benefits of working at RFBI:
- A friendly, supportive, collaborative team and culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Work/life balance
- Salary packaging options
- Employees Assistance Program
- Salary expectations $72,282 – $82,102 (based on skills and experience)
Join us on our journey in delivering high-quality care, apply now!
Applications Close: 26/01/2022