- Great Lifestyle away from the busy City
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Flexibility, Growth, Opportunities
At Lumus Imaging, we are passionate about caring for your health and wellbeing at every stage of life. We are committed to affordable, accessible, and timely diagnostic services to the communities of Australia.
Formerly known as Healthcare Imaging Services, Lumus Imaging harnesses all of the knowledge and expertise we have gained over the last 30 years and combines it with the empathy and care of our people.
Our team of radiographers, sonographers, nuclear medicine technologists, nurses, centre support staff, as well as our network of independent radiologists make up our 2000 diagnostic imaging experts and support staff across 135 sites right around the country.
We are currently looking for a full-time Qualified Radiographer to join our busy well established practice based in Dubbo.
What’s on offer?
- A Friendly Supportive Environment
- Significant Career Progression Opportunities
- Attractive hourly rates + generous staff benefits
- Further training for suitable candidates
- Demonstrate ability in providing patient care and customer service delivery standards
- Demonstrate ability in dealing with difficult people in a complex environment
- Demonstrate understanding of OH&S practices
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction from Senior Medical staff and management
Working as a Qualified Radiographer, you will have:
- Experience of having worked with a varied case mix will be advantageous
- AHPRA Registration
- NSW Radiation License
- NSW working with children check
- Must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
At Lumus Imaging, we all commit our time, effort and heart to help people live better lives. Because we have one thing in common: We Care.
If you are interested to join a Healthcare Leader where knowledge matters and people care, please apply.