- Full time, part time, contract and permanent opportunities to commence 2022
- International graduates can accrue points faster to move to permanent residency
- Relocation incentives and provision of accommodation in some areas
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We’re able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
The Schools & Locations
anzuk Education works to support a network of independent and Catholic diocesan schools across regional and rural NSW. With schools stretching across a variety of areas, just through the Blue Mountains through to the Victorian border, QLD border and everywhere in between, our Regional & Rural Schools Team support equity in education provision across all geographical regions.
The Roles and You
With flexibility across year group and stage, these roles will suit Primary teachers keen to experience a contemporary, collaborative and ICT-enriched learning environment. With positions in regional cities as well as smaller country areas of NSW, we can help support your career growth in regional & rural NSW.
With positions across KLAs such as English, HSIE, TAS, Maths and Science, we can help align your experience and background with a variety of schools in larger regional cities in NSW. With most roles being in cities with all amenities – including airports with daily flights to Sydney – these roles would appeal to teachers keen to progress their career whilst remaining in relative proximity to capital cities.
These roles will suit early career and experienced teachers alike. Equally, expressions of interest are welcomed from graduates in their final year of study.
- Amazing professional and personal development experiences
- Significant cost-of-living benefits living in regional NSW
- Scope to discuss financial and accommodation incentives to teachers needing to relocate
- Expedite your move to permanent residency from your graduate student visa – earn more points in regional NSW!
- Immediate digital interviews available
- Ability to gain accreditation with NESA
- An interest in investing in your regional community, where the school is often a key part of the local fabric
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
To find out more
Please contact Mitch Jones at email@example.com or on 02 8029 6955 for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.