Jobs on jobactive
Working hours: 40 hours / Week
Location: Dubbo, NSW
Salary : Attractive Remuneration Package
About The Role
Working as a full-time Physiotherapist / OT in a Residential Aged Care Facility, your core responsibilities will include:
- Providing personalised treatments, assessments and client focused interventions.
- Being involved with the industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- Working as part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed treatment modalities.
- New Graduates can also apply
- Mentoring program/clinical excellence
- Investment in professional and personal development
- Investment in personal wellbeing
- Investment in client Team environment and culture.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- A bachelor’s degree
- Current AHPRA registration or limited registration.
- Australian working rights
- Police Check
- Current driver’s licence and access to reliable transport.