- Encara is owned, operated and managed by Allied Health Professionals.
- Flexibility in work set up to suit any work/life balance requirements.
- Full time, part time, casual, locum positions – we manage our own locums.
Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of allied health services to the Aged Care, Home Care & NDIS sectors. Since 2004 Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia’s most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.
Encara is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.
The Encara family is growing and we have a position available for a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist in Dubbo, NSW.
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist to join our dedicated team, who enjoys working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation,
- Cardio respiratory patients.
We are always looking for Physiotherapists / Occupational Therapists who want to make a real difference in the quality of life of aged care residents.
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
Benefits of Working at Encara:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Thorough induction and training.
- Internal professional development.
- Ongoing support from our experienced management team.
- Travel incentives throughout Australia.
- Sponsorship opportunities for regional locations.
- Accommodation and car allowance can also be negotiated for regional locations only.
- Our permanent salaries range from $70 000 to $95 000 per annum plus Superannuation.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, NPC, NDIS Screening Check, Flu Vaccine + COVID Vaccine.
We are open to (and encourage) applications from both graduates and experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths. New graduates will have access to our new graduate education programme!
This position is being sourced directly by Encara. We respectfully request no agency approaches at this time.