At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
PARTS SALES/INTERPRETER – 6 Month Contract
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all our customers. You will be a highly motivated, efficient and proactive individual who thrives on a challenging fast paced role and is passionate about customer service and making a difference to the customer’s experience.
This is a pivotal role and offers you training, support and exposure to various areas within the business offering you opportunity for developing a long term career with a world leading dealership.
This role is requires understanding and fulfill customers’ requirements and needs, actively participating in regular stocktakes as well as assisting as required with warehousing duties such as picking, packing and dispatching parts and general housekeeping.
You will join a positive team culture that will provide you with support and guidance to ensure you are set up to succeed and develop the skills and knowledge needed to become an expert in parts interpreting.
What you really need to be successful in this position is a ‘can do’ attitude and an understanding of the importance of striving for and achieving excellent customer service.
- First point of contact for all customers parts orders.
- Inbound order call management
- Data processing
- Parts interpretation
- Customer follow up enquiries
- Participate in regular stocktakes
- Assist with warehouse picking, packing and dispatching parts
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Intermediate computer literacy skills – MS Office and internet based applications
- Positive attitude and passion to deliver the best outcome for the customer every time
- An aptitude and interest in technical/industrial products/services
- Ideally you will have a keen interest in the earthmoving or automotive
- Competitive salary with career development pathways
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 880975.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
Please note that WesTrac Pty Ltd will be closed between 23rd December – 10th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed on our return.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.