Just Automotive Recruitment
Our client is the go-to smash repair company based in the Central West of NSW with an excellent reputation and large customer base. The team are highly skilled and adaptable and are known for driving innovation in smash repair excellence. They are an Australian owned family business that prides itself on providing a respectful, diverse and fair workplace.
- Open to relocate to Dubbo or Mudgee, NSW
- Can work under pressure
- Skilled in quoting repairs accurately and efficiently
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable, committed, flexible and able to work within a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Good business acumen and understanding of profitability
- Providing quality customer service to clients and work providers.
- Accurately quote vehicles on time and per average repair cost targets and insurer/company procedures.
- Complete repair quotes as required onsite, off-site and online.
- Process vehicles on-site by carrying out vehicle arrival inspections, with mapping and images
- Manage parts for repairs to ensure timely arrival and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure vehicles are repaired to the highest quality possible
- Carry out Hand over procedures
- Training provided
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Estimator jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au