- Diverse caseload including AAC, feeding, speech and language, fluency and more
- Extensive induction program to ensure you feel supported in your role
- Supervision with the Team Lead Speech Pathologist who has over 10 years of exp!
Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
Is Professional Development and Team Culture high up on your wish list?
This exceptional not-for-profit organisation has been established for over 30 years! Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team.
The company has an unbelievable reputation in the area as it provides high-quality therapy to children and their families.
Ful-time and part-time options available. Have any questions? Use the contact details below.
What you will be doing:
- Ages 0-12
- Clinic and community-based
- Range of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Integrated therapy sessions with Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and teachers
Why this role:
- Earn between $70,000 – $105,000 + super
- Join a supportive and friendly multidisciplinary team of over 15 therapists
- Diverse caseload including AAC, feeding, speech and language, fluency and more!
- Salary sacrificing plus tax-free salary components
- An additional week of paid leave over Christmas/New Year
- Extensive induction program to ensure you feel comfortable in your role
- Relocation allowance of up to $5,000
- Supervision with the Team Lead Speech Pathologist who has over 10 years of experience
- Weekly staff meetings
- Unrivaled team culture with all new staff welcomed and made to feel at home
- Guest speakers once a term plus in-house PD
- Manageable caseload with a focus on quality therapy
- Access to fantastic technology to help you improve your client’s outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Both Junior and Senior Speech Pathologists are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on email@example.com or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au