Orana Early Childhood Intervention
Speech Pathologist – Early Childhood Professional
Fulltime/Part time opportunities for experienced professionals or new graduates to join our team.
Hub Location Dubbo
Fantastic workplace culture, friendly and supportive team….. Check us out on Facebook!
Do you want to work in a supportive, friendly, dynamic and innovative team environment? Are you enthusiastic and passionate about working with children and their families?
Orana Early Childhood Intervention (OECI) is the regions’ preferred and most respected not-for-profit organisation and NDIS registered provider. OECI provides a diverse range of services to babies and young children 0-12 years of age with developmental delays and or disabilities residing in Dubbo and the surrounding regional communities.
OECI can offer extensive employee benefits including salary sacrifice plus additional tax free salary components, an extra week of paid leave at Christmas break, time in lieu and flexible working conditions.
Generous opportunities to develop skills through regular in-house Professional Development also further support and assistance to attend external Professional Development. Regular mentoring and Supervision will be provided from our experienced team leader.
The successful applicant will:
· Work with a diverse caseload including AAC, feeding, speech and language, fluency, and social skills including Secret Agent Society
· Work collaboratively with a supportive team of teachers, therapists and external service providers.
· Participate in outreach service provision to regional towns
· Participate in regular mentoring and clinical supervision depending on the successful applicant’s level of experience
· Join in regular team and discipline specific meetings
· Be part of a supportive interdisciplinary environment
· Participate in the development and delivery of presentations and workshops
· Bachelor of Speech Pathology
Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
· Current drivers licence
· Current Working with Children Check
· Current National Police Check
· NDIS Worker screening clearance
· Experience and passion for working with children with a developmental delay & or disability, building family’s capacity, implementing family centred, strengths based and reflective evidence based practices
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Effective time management and prioritisation skills
· High standard of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge / experience working in diverse community settings, promoting inclusion within natural environments
· Appreciation and understanding of working with children and their families from culturally diverse backgrounds
For further information or to apply send a copy of your resume, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your interest in position to OECI Business Manager Julie Cross – ph: 02 6882 0599, email: email@example.com