- Plus Relocation
- Plus OA/AHPRA
- Plus bonus potential
My client is seeking an enthusiastic career focused optometrist looking a full-time role with a well-known reputable company. This new practice is based in Dubbo and has all new equipment, fittings and a growing patient base.
They are looking for motivated optometrists who will bring with them broad experience working as an Optometrist, with the ability to provide a full range of optometry services and exceptional patient care.
Ideally our client is looking for an optometrist to take an active role in the provision of mentoring the team as well as providing technical advice and guidance to other staff members.
You will be working in fully equipped practice with excellent company culture and values.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To perform comprehensive eye exams (20 minute appointments)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as an optometrist
- Excellent communication skills with a professional mannerism and attitude
- To be career focused on providing the best patient experience to everyone
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Handle eye health emergencies
My clients reward their optometrists well and provide excellent salary and benefits including KPI bonuses earning potential of $7k, AHPRA, OA and Relocation Costs.
This is a full time, permanent role, with a secure and growing business. Some weekend work is included.