Matilda Motor Inn
Matilda Motor Inn is current recruiting for a key team member in the very important role of Customer Service – Motel Reception & Restaurant.
We are a large, very busy motel with 51 rooms. Our restaurant , Tilly’s, services inhouse guests, travellers & Dubbo locals. Tilly’s is currently open for dinners Monday to Saturday.
We are looking for two part time or one full time Customer Service team member.
Roles responsibility – Reception
· Check guests in & out of the motel
· Take accommodation & restaurant payments
· Take room bookings over the phone
· Taking rooms service food & beverage orders over the phone
· Our booking system is Guestpoint. Any experience in using a motel or caravan park booking systems would be highly regarded
· Wonderful customers service, always smiling, assisting guests whenever you can. Ensuring a wonderful motel guest experience from booking to check out
Roles responsibility – Restaurant
· Seating guests
· Taking food & beverage orders from guests in the restaurant
· Delivering food & beverage orders to restaurant guests & delivering room service meals to rooms
· NSW RSA required
· Ensuring guests have a wonderful experience in the restaurant
Shifts Monday to Saturdays starting 4/5pm to 8.30/9pm. Ideally a candidate can do between 3-6 shifts a week. We are very flexible to what days you work. We will consider both full time & part time applicants.
We pay the hospitality casual award .
If you can demonstrate that you possess all of the skills and experience above and you would like to apply for this fabulous role, please see our Managers Amanda & Martin at the motel between anytime over the weekend or between 10.30am-3pm weekdays along with a copy of your resume.
Matilda Motor Inn 231 Darling Street, Dubbo
Managers: Martin & Amanda Roberts
ph 6882 3944
Part-time hours: 15-38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $37.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift