We Are Aeris
Our name ‘Aeris’ comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success.
Reporting to the Senior Mine Surveyor, the Mine Surveyor will assist in ensuring that survey activities and tasks for the two mine sites are executed as per plan in a safe and timely manner.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate proactive safety behaviour and participating in incident investigations as required
- Assist in reporting on survey activities to the Mining Superintendent to assist in delivering budgeted tonnes/grades
- Support survey control of the mine site
- Manage survey equipment and the calibration of survey equipment
- Maintain accurate and up to date plans of the entire site
- Mine site experience as a surveyor
- Tertiary qualification in surveying
- Strong general survey knowledge with demonstrated skills in report writing, spreadsheets and databases
- Eligible to obtain registration as a practicing surveyor in NSW
- Advanced Surpac or Deswik experience
- Capable of working autonomously, but equally a strong team player within the Technical Services department
Skills and Experiences:
Tritton Copper Operations employs more than 400 people and is located in Hermidale in Western New South Wales. Tritton has two underground copper mines (Tritton and Murrawombie) and is forecast to produce more than 23,000 tonnes in FY2021.
Tritton is a key employer within the region and a proud supporter of the community. We are a residential mine that allows you to be home each night to either Cobar or Nyngan. Accommodation support is provided as well as company transport from both towns to the operation. Both Nyngan and Cobar are family friendly communities, with a variety of shops, gyms, and sporting activities as well as primary and high schools.
Our mine has opportunity written all over it. Your opportunity starts now.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.