Matilda Motor Inn
Matilda Motor Inn is current recruiting for a key team member in the very important role of Customer Service – Motel Reception & Restaurant.
We are a large, very busy motel with 51 rooms. Our restaurant , Tilly’s, services inhouse guests, travellers & Dubbo locals. Tilly’s is currently open for dinners Monday to Saturday.
We are looking for two part time or one full time Customer Service team member.
Roles responsibility – Reception
· Check guests in & out of the motel
· Take accommodation & restaurant payments
· Take room bookings over the phone
· Taking rooms service food & beverage orders over the phone
· Our booking system is Guestpoint. Any experience in using a motel or caravan park booking systems would be highly regarded
· Wonderful customers service, always smiling, assisting guests whenever you can. Ensuring a wonderful motel guest experience from booking to check out
Roles responsibility – Restaurant
· Seating guests
· Taking food & beverage orders from guests in the restaurant
· Delivering food & beverage orders to restaurant guests & delivering room service meals to rooms
· NSW RSA required
· Ensuring guests have a wonderful experience in the restaurant
Shifts Monday to Saturdays starting 4/5pm to 8.30/9pm. Ideally a candidate can do between 3-6 shifts a week. We are very flexible to what days you work. We will consider both full time & part time applicants.
We pay the hospitality casual award.
If you can demonstrate that you possess all of the skills and experience above and you would like to apply for this fabulous role, please see our Managers Amanda & Martin at the motel between anytime over the weekend or between 10.30am-3pm weekdays along with a copy of your resume.
Matilda Motor Inn 231 Darling Street, Dubbo
Managers: Martin & Amanda Roberts
ph 6882 3944
Part-time hours: 15-38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $37.00 per hour
Work Remotely: N/A