Horizons Village Dubbo are seeking a full time Maintenance Officer to attend to day to day gardening, maintenance and minor handyman repair work around the village.
You will be part of the small maintenance team that keeps the 137 Unit Village looking and operating at its very best!
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Day to Day Tasks
- Respond to maintenance requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Minor building repair works to building fixtures
- Maintenance of gardens, lawns and grounds
- Assist residents with any technical queries
- Assist residents with minor maintenance works such as light globes, broken fly screens, minor lock repairs
- Liaise with contractors including providing access and supervising when necessary
– Setting up and taking down for special functions – such as a Village BBQ or morning tea
- Assist with safety inspections and light cleaning of Ironwood Hall
- Other duties as directed by the Manager.
- Vehicle and Drivers licence required as some driving may be required to obtain supplies
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible employees to enrich our residents’ lives.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.