- 4 week Locum position in Dubbo, NSW
- Locum directly with Encara, national company, national opportunities
- Travel, Accommodation and Car Hire, competitive hourly rate
Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. Since 2004 Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia’s most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.
Encara is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.
We have a LOCUM position available for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist in Dubbo, NSW.
Locum directly with Encara, national company, national opportunities.
Travel, Accommodation and Car Hire with competitive hourly rate.
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, NPC, NDIS Screening Check, Flu Vaccine + COVID Vaccine.
This position is being sourced directly by Encara. We respectfully request no agency approaches at this time.