Barnson Pty Ltd
Barnson is a well established multi disciplinary consultancy firm with offices located in Bathurst, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Mudgee, Orange, Sydney and Tamworth. We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team in our Dubbo Laboratory.
This role will require you to undertake sampling, quality control and assurance testing of construction materials (particularly soils, aggregate and concrete).
To be considered for the role you will possess:
- Experience in construction materials testing (desirable);
- Capability to undertake physical work;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to work flexible hours and to work away from home;
- Current driver licence;
- General Induction Card (White Card)
Annual salary for this position will be assessed based on the skills and knowledge of the successful applicant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Driver Licence (Required)