We Are Aeris
Our name ‘Aeris’ comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success
Tritton Copper Operations employs more than 400 people and is located in Hermidale in Western New South Wales. Tritton has two underground copper mines (Tritton and Murrawombie) and is forecast to produce more than 23,000 tonnes in FY2021.
Tritton is a key employer within the region and a proud supporter of the community. We are a residential mine that allows you to be home each night to either Cobar or Nyngan. Accommodation support is provided as well as company transport from both towns to the operation. Both Nyngan and Cobar are family friendly communities, with a variety of shops, gyms, and sporting activities as well as primary and high schools.
Our mine has opportunity written all over it. Your opportunity starts now.
Tritton Copper Operation is seeking an Underground Jumbo Operator, to join the Mining Team.
- 7/7 Roster Day and Night
- 6 weeks annual leave
- $8,000 net Residential Allowance OR Meals & Accommodation provided by the company
- Bus from Nyngan to site daily
- Competitive Salary – on top of your salary receive an additional
- Transport enjoy a relaxing ride to work in our airconditioned Aeris Employee buses from Nyngan and Cobar
- Superannuation contributions of 10% paid to your chosen superannuation fund
- Employee benefit discounts and perks offered with several suppliers including:
- Medibank Private
- Maxxia Salary Packaging
- Qantas Club, ANZ Bank
- Allure Travel
- Hertz Car Hire
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Experience operating Tamrock Axera and Atlas Jumbo M2D
Development – lateral and decline
Experience in all aspects of operating a jumbo
Minimum 2 years spent in a lead jumbo role
Be self-motivating and have a positive attitude
High levels of safety compliance and leadership
Able to pass a pre-employment medical, D & A and functional test
Able to demonstrate a strong commitment to lead and foster the development of a positive safety culture to improve standards
- Current drivers’ license
- Proven knowledge and experience in all aspects of operating a jumbo
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in underground mining.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Self-motivating with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to lead and foster the development of a positive safety culture to improve standards
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application