Oziment Pty Ltd
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Health and Welfare Services Manager who will be responsible for the management of the mental healthcare services provided to people of regional and rural areas by different service delivery models. You will oversee the operations of the company including responsibility for ensuring different service delivery modes, meet its contractual and compliance requirements while fostering an environment of continuous quality improvement. This role requires working around Dubbo and adjoining regional and rural areas. It would include extensive travelling around regional and rural areas of the Orana region, NSW, Australia. This job may attract working outside the usual hours depending upon workload.
Oziment is looking for a person who is committed to accountability, continuous improvement, excellence, teamwork and professionalism. Our ideal candidate will have these values ingrained as well as a commitment to providing compassionate health care to a vulnerable population.
Along with your passion for “Building A Healthy Community”, essential experience and attributes include the following (selection criteria):
· Relevant qualification to the field of Health & Welfare Services management.
· A minimum of 10 years experience in this or related field.
· Recent experience in this or related role.
· Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team within a mental healthcare environment.
· Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with advanced reporting and writing skills.
· An understanding of financial management including budgeting and allocation.
· Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills and ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders,
· Proven experience dealing with complaints and incident management and achieving successful outcomes.
· Experience in dealing with new projects individually or in a team environment.
· Current Registration with the Australian healthcare management bodies.
· Clearance from Police and working with children.
Application Deadline: 31/12/2021
Expected Start Date: 03/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $95,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Travel reimbursement
- Monday to Friday