Dash Construction Recruitment
- Owner Operator
- FIFO Perth 8/6 Roster
- $110,000 Base
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Graduate Production Engineer to join an owner operator who has seen record production in 2021.
Key Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Timely preparation and production of a 7/21 Schedule involving development, production, services, backfilling and maintenance activities;
- Maintaining and reviewing the Drill & Blast Management Plan and Explosives Management Plan;
- Accurate population of Stope Note documents;
- Ensuring scheduled plans are released, approved and available to the Mining Contractor on time;
- Closely monitoring mine performance and ensuring that the mine plan is followed:
- Production and presentation of quarterly improvement plans;
- At least two formal underground inspections per swing to ensure that stopes are being drilled and charged according to plan.
This is a key role requiring an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who thrives on being challenged and meets the following criteria:
- Degree qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Underground practical experience would be beneficial
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills – exposure to Deswick, Aegis and EPS advantageous;
- Demonstrated commitment to a high level of safety culture and continuous improvement.
If this role sounds like you then please apply or send your resume to email@example.com in word format.