- Enjoy the flexibility of this casual position! This could appeal to shift workers who are looking for additional hours or if you are someone looking at transitioning to retirement.
- Supportive class support team environment
- Opportunities available at TAFE NSW Dubbo Campus
TAFE NSW is the leading provider of vocational education and training in Australia. Each year, more than 430,000 students enrol in our courses and training. We aim to skill the workforce for the future through high quality, personalised education and training.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the TAFE NSW Class Support team as a General Assistant/Toolstoreperson. We have casual opportunities available at our Dubbo Campus across multiple trade areas including Agriculture, Automotive, Construction and Manufacturing.
Working in a supportive environment, you will play a vital role in assisting with the delivery of educational programs. Your experience in a trade environment and well-developed knowledge of tools and equipment will be key in this role. Your initiative to identify and organise resources required by students and staff will deliver service excellence. You will enjoy working in a performance driven team with strong values and integrity.
To be considered for this role you must meet all essential requirements listed in the below Position Description.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maintaining different tools in a workshop setting
- Skills in the use of relevant information and communication technologies, in particular Excel, Microsoft word and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience to follow WH&S instructions such as using correct PPE and following Safe operating procedures.
- Forklift licence (or willingness to obtain)
Your application for this role must include:
- Click “Apply now” where you will be required to address the essential requirements outlining your suitability.
- Attach an updated resume
- Please ensure all attachments are in PDF format where possible
Applications close: Tuesday, 12 July 2022 at 11:59PM
Job Specific Enquiries please contact Clare Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 7921 5858
Technical issues: please contact I Work For NSW Support Team on 1800 562 679 (Mon-Fri) or email@example.com
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
Our Commitment to your Health, Safety and Well-being
TAFE NSW is committed to continuing to provide a safe workplace and have put systems and support in place for all our employees to work and deliver safely and flexibly through the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please be advised that all TAFE NSW employees are required to show evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination via the COVID-19 digital certificate or COVID-19 vaccine medical contraindication certificate.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At TAFE NSW, we are committed to creating an inclusive workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation.
We will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment process and in the workplace.
If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please contact Stacey Ferguson via email firstname.lastname@example.org.