For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Field Service Plant Mechanic – Dubbo
About the role
We are seeking a skilled and resourceful Field Service Plant Mechanic to deliver hands on mechanical and technical support to our customers in the Western Region of NSW. Whether you’re a local to the Region or seeking a change in lifestyle – the team at WesTrac Dubbo has the culture and opportunities for growth you have been searching for.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, this position will be offered on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 10 hour days.
- Planned maintenance, repairs and servicing on civil, construction and mining machinery
- Site support for Dubbo and surrounding region
- Autonomously providing solutions, service and satisfaction to our customers
- Dedication to ensuring the safety of self and others
Skills & Experience
- CERT III Heavy Vehicle / Mobile Plant Qualification
- Several years post-trade experience in a similar role
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills and a strong commitment to service excellence
- Excellent attitude to your work, and dedication to safe work practices
- Competitive base hourly rate + 15% field service allowance
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1,000 for each successful referral!
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.