Jobs on jobactive
What does this mean for you? This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
About The Job
We are seeking experienced meat workers (boners, slicers and slaughterman) and general entry production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment, with an Equal Opportunity Employer and are seeking a career path offering stability and rewarding commitment.
With Various Areas Requiring Reliable New Team Members, Depending On Your Previous Experience And Skill Sets, You Could Find Yourself Doing Any Of The Following Activities
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
Hourly Rate: $20.50
Salary : $40508 p.a
To Be Successful, You Must Meet The Following Requirements
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the ‘Apply Now!’ icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
- We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **