We Are Aeris
Our name ‘Aeris’ comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success
- 7/7 Rotating Roster (Days & Nights)
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave
- $8,000 Net Residential Allowance OR Meals & Accommodation provided by the company
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Transport enjoy a relaxing ride to work in our airconditioned Aeris Employee buses from Nyngan and Cobar
- Superannuation contributions of 10% paid to your chosen superannuation fund
- Employee benefit discounts and perks offered with several suppliers including:
- Medibank Private
- Maxxia Salary Packaging
- Qantas Club, ANZ Bank
- Allure Travel
- Hertz Car Hire
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent, the Drill Fitter will be responsible for ensuring our Drills runs safely, productively and efficiently.
- Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out quality service and preventative maintenance to the drill fleet and to perform a high level of breakdown support as required
- Maintain mobile plant and equipment for underground mining operations to promote strong equipment availability
- Fault finding – inspect, identify and diagnosis of mechanical malfunctions
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, site policies and procedures
Skills and Experiences:
- Trade qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on Underground Heavy Vehicle’s – preferably Drills
- High standard of work quality
- Be self-motivated and have a team orientated approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
Tritton Copper Operations employs more than 400 people and is located in Hermidale in Western New South Wales. Tritton has two underground copper mines (Tritton and Murrawombie) and is forecast to produce more than 23,000 tonnes in FY2021.
Tritton is a key employer within the region and a proud supporter of the community. We are a residential mine that allows you to be home each night to either Cobar or Nyngan. Accommodation support is provided as well as company transport from both towns to the operation. Both Nyngan and Cobar are family friendly communities, with a variety of shops, gyms, and sporting activities as well as primary and high schools.
Our mine has opportunity written all over it… Opportunities to grow. Opportunities to develop. Opportunities to expand your career. Your opportunity can start right now… apply now.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.