Precision Pipe Networks Pty Ltd
Precision Pipe Networks Pty Ltd requires a full time Drainer to join our team at Dubbo.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Installation of below-ground drainage; sewer, water mains, storm water and utilities.
– Reading and understanding plans, drawings and specifications.
– Marking out trench positions.
– Level to line, depth and grade with the assistance of machinery.
– Measuring, cutting and joining pipes.
– Testing installed drainage systems.
– Timely ordering of required valves, pipe fitting to specification.
– Monitor and assist with trench excavation for installation of pipework
– Ensure effective and efficient use of resources
– Liaising with and receiving direction form Leading Hand and Project Manage- – Working to achieve continuous improvement in efficiency, safety and quality excellence
The ideal candidate will have:
– Relevant Drainage qualification or have at least 3 years of relevant experience in all drainage/pipelaying works in the construction industry
– Experience in delivering civil projects
– Outstanding team player and leadership attributes
– High quality workmanship and specialist technical capacity
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills
– Positive Can do attitude
– A current drivers license
– A construction induction (white) card
– Be reliable, punctual, hard working and honest
– Ability to work on detailed and intricate projects
If you want to work for a company with a great team culture and lead the team to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, we want to hear from YOU!
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay