National Premier Disability Services
Disability Support Workers
Dubbo / Orange Region
National Premier Disability Services is a flexible NDIS registered provider that strives to enhance the opportunities of people with disabilities to have an engaging, self-determined, and fulfilling life within their community. We are a growing, values driven organisation and provide quality services in NSW and QLD with plans to expand to other States and Regions.
About the Role
Currently we have positions available in Dubbo, Orange, and surrounding regions.
We are seeking passionate individuals who have the drive, commitment, and determination to make a difference in the lives of individuals with a disability and mental health. If you are positive, engaged, and proactive, can work well under pressure then we would welcome hearing from you. You will have the flexibility to work various shifts including long and short shifts with a minimum of 2 hours.
· Minimum of Certificate III in Disability/Mental Health or similar
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in disability and/or mental health environments
· Experience working with high needs, complex care individuals
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Valid Driver’s Licence, and Comprehensively Insured motor vehicle
· NDIS Worker Screening Check
· Working with Children Check
All application must include Cover Letter addressing criteria and Resume/CV, including two contactable professional referees.
Attention: National Operations Manager
Please Note: You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Flexible hours