Dynamic dental practice is looking for a career-minded Dental Receptionist/Assistant who wants to grow with us.
- Are you a confident and outgoing communicator?
- Do you enjoy caring for people and helping them to feel relaxed?
- Would you love to be part of a team and be valued for your enthusiasm and energy?
- Are you looking for opportunities to grow your experience in a modern clinic?
- Is it important to you to make a meaningful difference to the health and lives of people?
- Would you love to take the opportunity of employer-provided professional development opportunities?
Dubbo Dentistry can help you tick all these boxes and more.
We understand a quality Dental Receptionist/Assistant is a someone who:
- Understands the important role a Dental Receptionist plays in developing a dental practice through effective appointment scheduling and management
- Enjoys working in a team and playing a vital role connecting the clinical and administration parts of a dental practice
- Demonstrates their exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team in a collaborative environment
- Is appreciated for their contribution to the practice running smoothly
- Enjoy a modern practice with an established patient base who knows and trusts them
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals, who support and encourage their professional development
- Have access to clinical and personal skills development
This role involves delivering dental care and exceptional customer service to our patients. You will be responsible for scheduling patients, clinical assistance as well as sterilisation.
We’re looking for a professional person who wants to be part of something
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
What we offer
We’re keen to offer the ideal person a role that provides:
- The opportunity to make the role their own
- Work in a collaborative team environment, where initiative is valued and rewarded
- Above award remuneration
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
We encourage highly motivated and passionate individuals to apply. More than just a skills-based role, we’re looking for a person with the right attitude and who values being part of a team, using their initiative to work in a professional working environment.
If that’s you, we encourage you to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
- Monday to Friday