Requisition ID: 40862
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
As a Customer Service Agent (CSA) you will get behind the wheel of our iconic Coles vans and help deliver customer orders to our customers homes. For this role you’ll safely navigate your local neighbourhoods to deliver customers shopping to their homes during the day or night. You’ll also help with picking and packing orders to the highest standard, ready for delivery.
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- An Unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence and a safe driving record (you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check)
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban roads and/or regional areas
- To be active – as well as driving, you’ll be on your feet, lifting and carrying groceries from the van to your delivery points (there could be stairs!)
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days, including early mornings, evenings and weekends (generally shifts run from 5am-1pm and 1pm-11pm)
Given the state/ territory in which you live, and to enable Coles to provide a safe environment for its team members, there may be a requirement for you to receive a COVID-19 vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt.
Given this, you will be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Coles. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
Coles Group is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK180: Coles Group – Work180 Endorsed Employer
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!